Custom Product Image Upload Module

McLovin

I have a site that as a product, people can have me create a custom product using an image that they upload for me to use in the creation of it. I can't seem to find any module that would allow for this to happen. I have seen module for bulk uploading of images for image galleries or for product images but nothing that would prompt the customer to upload their image and make sure it is large enough but not tho big. Anyone know of anything or who could program it? It would pretty much look just like this forum with the text field for special instructions and a "Choose" file for uploading.

um, perhaps I misunderstood - should be added to visitors image files to products?

go to admin - Catalog - select a product - Customization tab - and add one or more File fields (by default - there can only upload images)

after - go to frontend and see "Choose" file filed

this is what you want?

• 2 months later...

oh!

Prestashop supported this function.

Please see my image. I guided for some my customer :D

guidecustomefiled.png

Hi,

i had given value of 1 on Field value in Customization tab. For uploading Image And Also Check mark require Field After Saving..For mandatory File to Upload

While running Store ,on the procduct page and upload the required image File ,and Saved and upload the file ..i am still getting the Pop up message "Please fill in all required fields, then save the customization."...Why That So ???

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...