Payment error still get email as a new order

Hello,

We use mail alerts to send out the merchant email telling us when we have a new order. The issue is it sends out an email even if there is a payment error. If the customer writes in a comment then it removes the payment error comment from the authorize.net module. This makes it look like a legitimate order.

In a perfect world we would like it to stop sending emails to the merchant if there is a payment error. Is this possible?

Under statuses it is set that payment error does not send email but it still does.

We are using prestsahop 1.4.4.1

Thanks

Does anybody have a fix for this issue yet. I hate to be the one to bump it, but this is a pretty major issue. Customers aren't always savvy enough to know to go to the bottom of the message and check the payment module status. After all the subject line clearly tells them there's a "New Order" so why should they. How about if it says Failed Order if the order has a valid=0 value? That would be nice. I'll probably end up fixing it myself and I'll post a fix here when I do if nobody else has commented by then.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...