compare bug afther upgrading

Hello,

I recently upgraded from 1.4.4.1 to 1.4.5.1 to 1.4.6.1

And now product compare dosen't work.

When I try to select a product to copare it says following: You cannot add more than 3 product(s) in the product comparator

I havent checked any product so....

Link to products is here: http://www.cn-parts.ee/pood/en/10345-aragon-50cc-1e40qmb-

Tankyou in advance

OK I discovered the reason. It was because in the database at ps_compare_product had 3 entries. I deleted them but now for some reason I can't compare products even when i select them. Any help?

Can anyone tell me where is the code that must remove these entries from database. Because when I click on the products that I want to compare but then wont compare them and go to another category it wont remove these entries from database. Only when I deselect the products that i had previously selected are databse entries removed.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello

I dont think this is the solution.

1)First of all when i try to compare 2 products it says "There is no product in the comparator"

2)And I tried with 10 products in preferences and have problem again. I mean that it now says "You cannot add more than 10" before that it was "You cannot add more than 3". Why it doesnt start from the beging to count in every compare?

So i have 2 problems in version PS 1.4.7.3

Can someone give some explanation how compare works?

Thanks

Hello

Upgrade to 1.4.8.2 solved the problems, but found a new one.

When i do a compare, the products are not fit in the page.

The first product is in the middle of the page and the fourth product is hidden under the right column.

Need a way to align compared products in the page.

Can someone give some instructions?

Thanks

• 6 months later...