[THEME] TIENDA VIRTUAL now 1.3 version!!!

Yes. In this theme i ve adjusted que header. and the CSS and template files to see que header in flash. The flash animation can be remplaced for another one, or use que source files to adapt. This is a contribution to the comunity, the most important. ITS FREE!!.

Yes. In this theme i ve adjusted que header. and the CSS and template files to see que header in flash. The flash animation can be remplaced for another one, or use que source files to adapt. This is a contribution to the comunity, the most important. ITS FREE!!.

Hi Shacker,

I have customized the default theme for my shop before, it took me days. Therefore, I know how much work it is even if just make a small adjustment. We are very much appreciated for your sharing with us your theme. I like the flash animation header. It is great. Your theme not only is free, but also I have learned something from it. Thanks again for sharing.

Star

Thanks star. I think that is what the community, share and learn from everything. Theme, although this is free, has that ability to change and look like a place anywhere in the FLASH site.

FABIPRESTA: in the middle of where??????

do this in the CSS global, search the body:

body {
background-color:#fff;
font-size: 11px;
font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif;
color: #5d717e;
text-align:center;
background-image:url('../img/back3.png'); ////this is the background image
background-repeat:repeat-x; ///// background repeat
}

the central module is the page (all the presta ahop content)

#page {
width: 980px;
margin: 0 auto 2px auto;
text-align:left;
background-color:#FFF; //// background white
}
view the css layout attachment of the presta shop theme.

5757_m0iE20sgJylpvae1tV40_t

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Shaker,

congratulation for this beautiful header.

I am new in prestashop and it is a great work you made really great work. I just have a problem with the last flash item. The last itemp "Contacto" is not working. Something seems to not allow the link to work. May be the superposition of other blocks. How resolve this problem please ?

Do you know how to set this flash animation just ONLY in the home page. I want to have a static image in other pages. And another flash banner at the index english page. It is possible ?

Thanks a lot

Antinoos

Hello shaker,

I got the theme but I have a question that I do not know because it appears as the header on your page showing this demo, which is the figure of substance. Psd is in the file folder, but I do not know how to put this image as the background is showing in their demo page.

Thank you for your contribution now,

Grateful,

Hello Shaker,

congratulation for this beautiful header.

I am new in prestashop and it is a great work you made really great work. I just have a problem with the last flash item. The last itemp "Contacto" is not working. Something seems to not allow the link to work. May be the superposition of other blocks. How resolve this problem please ?

Do you know how to set this flash animation just ONLY in the home page. I want to have a static image in other pages. And another flash banner at the index english page. It is possible ?

Thanks a lot

Antinoos

Hello. The problem was in the css. The layer of the search bar is overlapped with the contact button. I uploaded the theme again. Download it from the beginning of this post.

To show just the flash in the index.php , edit the header.tpl and in the section of the flash, you should replace the content of the div

:

(if $ name eq 'http://www.yourdomain.com')
code to flash.
else ()
code to image.
(/ if)

Hello shaker,

I got the theme but I have a question that I do not know because it appears as the header on your page showing this demo, which is the figure of substance. Psd is in the file folder, but I do not know how to put this image as the background is showing in their demo page.

Thank you for your contribution now,

Grateful,

Hi. You need to edit the FLA source to change the background image. The layer called Masked Layer 9 - 7 is the layer of the background image. But this layer is masked, to view it, you must hidden the layer Mask Layer 7.

Hello Shaker,

You wrote :

To show just the flash in the index.php , edit the header.tpl and in the section of the flash, you should replace the content of the div

:

(if $ name eq ‘http://www.yourdomain.com’) code to flash.
else () code to image.
(/ if)

I got the code

------------------------------------------
<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="980" height="315" id="FlashID" title="My website">

(if..............

<!-- Esta etiqueta param indica a los usuarios de Flash Player 6.0 r65 o posterior que descarguen la versión más reciente de Flash Player. Elimínela si no desea que los usuarios vean el mensaje. -->

(/if)

But I am absolutely novice in php. Could you help me to find the right synthax ?

And I guess that there is a solution to make a "case". I mean, a solution to put a different flash or image for each page of the website. I just want to adapt one flash to the french index page and another to the english page. Do you know if it is possible because I don't know how to find the name of the english index page (for me is the same than those in french...)?

Sorry for all that questions.

thank you a lot.

antinoos

Hello beginner,

to change the name and translate it, you must have flash 8 or other software that allow to produce swf.

When you open flash 8 find the "texts" items on the right. It quite simple to double click on the central window and change the name. if you want to change other things, like images, it is the same : images" on the right and import an image.

regards.

Antinoos

Hello,

Thanks for the tip before, but now I do not know how to edit the name in the menu, you can tell me where I change for me to translate to my language?

Grateful,

The menu is on the layer called layer72. Double clic on this layer, and select the layer called Masked layer 66 - 1 (go to the last frame). and double clic on the Text (inicio). Last, select Masked layer 2 - 1 and double clic on the item INICIO. And yo can see 5 frames, these are the text menu buttons.

Hello Shaker,

You wrote :

:

(if $ name eq ‘http://www.yourdomain.com’) code to flash.
else () code to image.
(/ if)

I got the code

<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="980" height="315" id="FlashID" title="My website">

(if..............

<!-- Esta etiqueta param indica a los usuarios de Flash Player 6.0 r65 o posterior que descarguen la versión más reciente de Flash Player. Elimínela si no desea que los usuarios vean el mensaje. -->

(/if)

But I am absolutely novice in php. Could you help me to find the right synthax ?

And I guess that there is a solution to make a "case". I mean, a solution to put a different flash or image for each page of the website. I just want to adapt one flash to the french index page and another to the english page. Do you know if it is possible because I don't know how to find the name of the english index page (for me is the same than those in french...)?

Sorry for all that questions.

thank you a lot.

antinoos

Hi, This module is great to put FLash content o image content on anything place in the theme.

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/7675/modules/modulev0_dot_4_sotews_adds

• 1 month later...

Hola:

antonpas_bcn podrías poner como has solucionado para que aparezca el header y el menú?

Please, I have a problem after install it. Header does not appear. Anyone knows why?

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
Hola:

antonpas_bcn podrías poner como has solucionado para que aparezca el header y el menú?

Please, I have a problem after install it. Header does not appear. Anyone knows why?

Thanks

Perdon pero no me llegaron los mensajes. Lo ideal es abrir el header en flash, y exportarlo a una version como la 8 del swf. Luego reemplazarlo en el template.

Saludos

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
how do i make the flash work in the header? i moved the theme under root/themes/ but what about the other files?

simpli export the swf to a older flash player version (like 8). Open the fla in adobe flash, go to archive, export configuration, in the swf folder, select the correct flash player version.

• 3 months later...

Hi,
I've installed your latest update of your tienda theme, but when I click on "Contact" button in header it shows me the "404-error page". I've tried to open the header.tpl with dreaweaver but I didn't find any links there at all.
Please Help!

Hi,
I've installed your latest update of your tienda theme, but when I click on "Contact" button in header it shows me the "404-error page". I've tried to open the header.tpl with dreaweaver but I didn't find any links there at all.
Please Help!

You need to edit the flash file included in the pack. And edit que contact button to go to the correct url

• 3 months later...

Thank you Shacker for your hard work!

I loaded the theme today but there are four files that are not loading correctly. .. . The url is incorrect and I don't know how to fix it. Here is one of the addresses which is obviously bad: "gbamedical.comhttp://gbamedical.com/intl/themes/gba/css/global.css" Notice the "gbamedical.com" before the correct address. if you go to www.gbamedical.com/intl you will see my problem.

also.. . . . originally there was not a "swfobject_modified.js" file in the js folder at the root so I copied the "swfobject_modified.js" file which was located in the js folder in your theme folder and added it to the js folder at the root. Is this correct?

Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Trevor

Thank you Shacker for your hard work!

I loaded the theme today but there are four files that are not loading correctly. .. . The url is incorrect and I don't know how to fix it. Here is one of the addresses which is obviously bad: "gbamedical.comhttp://gbamedical.com/intl/themes/gba/css/global.css" Notice the "gbamedical.com" before the correct address. if you go to www.gbamedical.com/intl you will see my problem.

also.. . . . originally there was not a "swfobject_modified.js" file in the js folder at the root so I copied the "swfobject_modified.js" file which was located in the js folder in your theme folder and added it to the js folder at the root. Is this correct?

Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Trevor

Hi. The problem i can see, is the theme compatibility. You need activate in BO-->Presferences --> ACtivate theme compatibility 1.1
This solve the problem.

Thank you . . . . . I got it working.

also. . . . I am trying to make a separate flash header to be used for the other pages. I don't want it to load like the index page. . . I just want the menu items to work. I can get the flash worked out. I just need help on how to make it work. I saw this comment:

:

code to flash.
else ()
code to image.
(/ if)

Do I replace all the code below div

?

with:

(if $ name eq 'http://www.gbamedical.com/intl')
"all the code for flash header #1"
else ()
"all the code for flash header #2"
(/ if)

Also:

I am trying to figure out how to display the User Info Block to right of the Quick Search Block instead of under.

You can take a look at why it is a problem on my site at: http://www.gbamedical.com/intl

Where do I go to make this change?

Again. . .. . I really appreciate your help. . . . Thank you

Thank you . . . . . I got it working.

also. . . . I am trying to make a separate flash header to be used for the other pages. I don't want it to load like the index page. . . I just want the menu items to work. I can get the flash worked out. I just need help on how to make it work. I saw this comment:

:

code to flash.
else ()
code to image.
(/ if)

Do I replace all the code below div

?

with:

(if $ name eq 'http://www.gbamedical.com/intl')
"all the code for flash header #1"
else ()
"all the code for flash header #2"
(/ if)

Also:

I am trying to figure out how to display the User Info Block to right of the Quick Search Block instead of under.

You can take a look at why it is a problem on my site at: http://www.gbamedical.com/intl

Where do I go to make this change?

Again. . .. . I really appreciate your help. . . . Thank you

Hi. I use this code in header .tpl

--------------------

<embed src="{php}echo __PS_BASE_URI__;{/php}themes/tunning/header.swf" width="980" height="236" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" base="{php}echo __PS_BASE_URI__;{/php}themes/tunning/" scale="exactfit" wmode="opaque"></embed>

{$HOOK_TOP}

----------------------

This create an aditional div to place eht background flash. In the css, we add zindex parameter to send to back the flash , and set to front the modules:

----------------------

h1#logo {
float: left;
width: 50%;

z-index:1;
}
#header {
width: 95%;
text-align: center;
z-index:1000;
margin-left:5px;margin-right:5px;
margin-top:-225px;

color:#FFF;
}
#head {
width: 980px;
height:236px;
background-position: top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat;
text-align:center;

}

------------------

• 2 weeks later...
User Info Block problem solved. Still looking for help on the flash header for different pages.

Thanks

Hi. Im too busy, but this code maybe help you.

In the header.tpl, i use this code to load a diffrent css file for the site:

{php}

$url = $_SERVER["REQUEST_URI"];
$archivo = basename($url);

if ($archivo == '/' OR $archivo == 'index.php' OR $archivo == 'presta2'){
print '<link href="'.__PS_BASE_URI__.'/themes/hitech/css/global.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all" />';
}
else

{
print '<link href="'.__PS_BASE_URI__.'/themes/hitech/css/global2.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all" />';

}
{/php}

You can use to load flash instead of css. $url is the url of the site. and $archivo the file (index.php, contact-form.php, etc)

• 4 months later...