[SOLVED] invalid token at checkout

I love Presta Shop. I have operated my store with virtually no problems since last spring. However now the payment section is giving me an invalid token screen when trying to pay. After filling in all customer and shipping info and hiting the confirm my order button, I get a new screen that says invalid token. Any suggestions?

Hello again. How do I get the new PayPal 2.8.4 into my store. I found it and tried to download it. I have it saved on my computer, buit don't know how to get it off. Maybe it is just easer to download it right into my shop? I tried that too and couldn't figure that out either! I am technically challenged! I can't figure it out. Please advise.

Spring

I don't really know what that is. I saw on the download site you can have prestashop automatically download but couldn't see how. Sorry!

Hi Spring,

Did you install your store yourself or have a developer do it for you? As one of the first steps of the install process you need to upload all the files via FTP, so someone would have to have that information if you don't have it yourself.

-Mike

The person I had do it is not in the country for a while? It sounds familiar. He told me I'm on my own now!

In that case, what I would do is uninstall your current version of PayPal, download the version I linked to above, make sure that it is in a .zip format, and then open the Modules section of your Back Office and select "Add a module from my computer."

Please let me know if that works for you.

-Mike

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi,

My customers are facing similar problem while checking out using "Bank Wire". I am using version 1.3.5.0, Bank Wire v0.5 and PaypalAPI v1.0. I even walked through the check out process with one of my customers and she got "Invalid Token" error. I asked her to click "back" button on her browser and restart again. Surprisingly this time it worked. I wonder how many of my customers are getting similar problem and have abandoned the checkout process.