Issues after upgrade 1.4.3.0 to 1.4.5.1

Hi,

I upgraded my Prestashop from 1.4.3.0 to 1.4.5.1 couple days ago. First I didn't notice any issues, but now I have found couple annoying but minor issus:

1st issue: The stats are not collected anymore - after the update, even though there are new events (as you can see three examples at the bottom of the picture).

issue1.jpg

EDIT: To continue this, when I go to the stats tab (I have the view of daily sales from period of one year as default) and scroll down, the last piece of stored information is from the date of the upgrade.

Hi THM11,

Per the rules of the PrestaShop forum, please post each question as a separate thread, and create more descriptive titles for each. As for your first issue, can you please check to see if you have the statsdata module installed on your new installation?

Please post your other questions separately, and I will look into those for you as well.

-Mike

Hi, I'll separate the questions, I just though that it would be helpfull to put them in one post if they e.g. were somehow connected together, hence helping solving the issue.

But to answer to your question, yes those modules are installed and operational (first thing I checked).