[SOLVED] Error: this voucher is not yet valid

How are your customers creating vouchers?

-Mike

They are creating vouchers by converting "Loyalty and Reward Points" (from the built in Prestashop module) to vouchers, but the vouchers are only usable after 24Hrs? Is there a misunderstanding or problem with doing this?

Hi PurpleEdge,

I looked into this for you, and the reason why the voucher is not usable for 24 hours is because that is the default return window you have for your shop. Basically, the loyalty module grabs the PS_ORDER_RETURN_NB_DAYS value from your database as a protective measure to ensure that your customers aren't cashing loyalty points for products that they are returning to you.

I hope this explains it for you. If you have any additional questions, please let me know!

-Mike

I looked into this for you...

-Mike

Thanks Mike, that does make sense, and I appreciate you looking into it for me. It probably makes sense to actually increase the return products period, but also to warn customers about the delayed availability of Reward Points and Vouchers!

Thanks Mike, that does make sense, and I appreciate you looking into it for me. It probably makes sense to actually increase the return products period, but also to warn customers about the delayed availability of Reward Points and Vouchers!

If you would like to do this, you can edit your email templates in your Back Office under Tools > Translations > E-mail Translations! :P

-Mike

• 8 months later...

This information was quite useful! I had no idea the vouchers were created with days of delay. Now I need to know where to change this setting, if I want to make the vouchers valid after 24hrs, or 48hrs. Right now (and I don't know how), my vouchers can be used several days after they are created by the customer (from the loyalty points).

Where to set or change the default return window I have for my shop?

Edited by Vank (see edit history)

• 2 years later...