strange problem upgrade to 1.4.5.1 from 1.4.4.1

I have to upgrade Prestashop from the version 1.4.4.1 to the version 1.4.5.1 and I thought to use the inside function of updating but under the label UPDATE it tells me:

You currently don't need to use this feature.

Because it tells me this?

How do I do for use this functionality?

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mike

That is quite weird... i just find the theem i like and now they removed it form the site.. do you have any idea why it might have been removed...

I found another link for this theme...

http://www.templatehelp.com/preset/pr_preview.php?i=35168&pr_code=M0bb7i2f6Rx1xsL7mErY5Au05hEc73

I am a new prestashop user, so i am alittle bit confused now, i can not find any template which is compatible with 1.4.5.1 ...

Thanks a lot

Hi Mike

That is quite weird... i just find the theem i like and now they removed it form the site.. do you have any idea why it might have been removed...

I found another link for this theme...

http://www.templateh...7mErY5Au05hEc73

I am a new prestashop user, so i am alittle bit confused now, i can not find any template which is compatible with 1.4.5.1 ...

Thanks a lot

Hi cankart,

This is actually a TemplateMonster theme, a company which provides a large number of great themes for PrestaShop. It appears that they have taken down the theme on their end as well, so there is probably a reason why it is not currently available (perhaps an update?). I would give them a call to find out before purchasing this theme, just to be safe.

-Mike

Hi Mike,

This morning i received this emal from the presta shop customer service, but other website support team said it is not compatible, too bad it was a great theme...

Thanks

---------------------------

Hello,

yes it's compatible with 1.4.5

Regards,

Mathilde

Customer Service - PrestaShop

Hi Mike,

This morning i received this emal from the presta shop customer service, but other website support team said it is not compatible, too bad it was a great theme...

Thanks

Hello,

Regards,

Mathilde

Which other website support team?

-Mike

Hi Mike, thanks for your time, i copy /paste all the emails that i received form different support teams ...

-----------------------------

Regards,

Mathilde LACHANT-BOUSEZ

Thank you for reaching the Technical Department of Template-Help.com!

Unfortunately Prestashop versions are not compatible, you need to use the version specifies in the template preview in required software section

Thank you for your interest in our services. We have received you request for a quote. The requested template is not compatible with Prestashop 1.4.5.1.

We can upgrade it's version for $450.

--

Best regards,

Brooke McKenzie

Sales/Project Manager

TemplateTuning.com

Hi cankart,

First of all, let me urge you to NOT accept the offer to upgrade for $450. That's hundreds of dollars more than the cost of the theme itself! Additionally it isn't even their theme, it is created by Template Monster. If you would like to speak with the people who are experienced with it because they actually developed that theme, please contact Template Monster here.

Alternatively, if the theme does need upgrading, you can give our support team a call at 888 947 6543 and we'll be glad to help you get the information you need.

-Mike

I am more than happy to purchase the theme form prestashop .com if it is compatible with 1.4.5.1... but unfortunately i do not have a clear answer... This theme was on prestashop a few hours ago, and suddenly it was removed..

Hi cankart, I just found the re-listed theme for you: http://www.templatemonster.com/prestashop-themes/35168.html

And as I said, if our team said it will be compatible, I wouldn't worry too much about it. I'm afraid that other company may have been trying to pull a fast one on you :angry: .

I hope this helps.

-Mike