[SOLVED] My modules are gone! (after upgrade)

Hello guys,

I upgraded my shop from version 1.3.6.0 to the latest stable 1.4.5.1. I used the update module and it worked fine, but my theme, wich I customized, was all messed up. So, as I edited many .TPL files in the 'modules' folder as I worked on my theme, I decided to override the new updated 'themes' and 'modules' folders with the old ones. Surprinsingly it worked and the shop runned fine, except that all my modules are gone. No error message appeared, just can't see them in the backoffice's list instead, as you may notice in the image belowpost-296479-0-57179800-1319479549_thumb.jpg. Do you have any clues on how do I get the modules working properly?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks Mike!

Well, I'm afraid this won't help much. In fact, I'm running the update in a local server before doing it in the 'real' online shop. So, in this case, no web host but my local XAMP :) I added the line of command suggested by another user to the config.inc file (to increase the php memory available), but it didn't worked too. Glad if you give me any advice. Thanks!

Hello Mike,

It worked! I backed up a bunch of modules in a .zip file and the remaining ones appeared normally. I'll make the proper filter in the modules list for my shop. Working great now! Thank you very much!