Stuck moving from step 3 to step 4

I hope someone can help me get to the end of the installation

I downloaded the software, extracted it to my desktop, uploaded it using filezilla to my server, and started to install the software, I got to the end of configureing the Database but when I clicked on the 'Next' button I was left with a message saying 'you already have a prestashop database please drop it or change the prefix' I tried again but still returned to the same place can anyone help please?

Once you have tried to create the database in step 3 and it has gone back you cannot get past step 3 without dropping the Tables it creates. So you need to:

1) Log into you Cpanel

2) Go to phpMyAdmin

3) Click on the database name that you created ready for Prestashop

4) You should now see a list of 163 Tables wih the "ps_" name. Scroll to the bottom of the list and click "Select All"

5) Select the action to perform "Drop"

6) Click "yes" to confirm

Now all the Tables have been dropped from the DB, you can go back to the installer and try again. Make sure to check that all the green ticks were there in step 2 without exception. If it still fails then it could be a similar issue to the one I just had:

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/137761-solved-stuck-at-step-3-database-configuration-during-install/

See how helpful your host is!