Products are not listed - why ?

Hello,

I have recently updated my Prestashop, and imported the backup=database (to a new one), it was successful, but the products are not listed in categories.

Can you please help me to find out what is the problem?

Thank you in advance !!!

Hi Mike,

I do not have Friendly Url enabled, but now I tried to enable it, and I have to say that everywhere is written the next sentence:

We're sorry, but the Web address you entered is no longer available

Unfortunately, now my website has this new problem ...

Hi Mike, just now I have deleted htaccess file and disabled Friendly url. Thank to God now this problem has disappeared. I like when my problems disappear, not my products. Where are they? :rolleyes:

- Thank you for checking my website !!

Hi Genet,

I'm not sure right now what exactly is causing this because it appears that something likely got altered in one of your files.

The first thing I would suggest would be to try switching your store back to the default theme, because if everything works properly then, you likely have a problem with your theme.

Otherwise, luckily for you we will be releasing our new version 1.4.5 either tonight or tomorrow, and if you upgrade your site to this new version once it's available I have a feeling that you hopefully won't be having this problem anymore.

I hope this helps.

-Mike