[solved]Help Needed, a PrestaShop guru urgently to get a site working

v2910

Hello !

We are using PS 1.4.4.1 for our webstore (http://goo.gl/efZ0M) and have 3 carriers & 2 payment options.

CARRIERS :

1. In-Store Pickup

2. Cash on Delivery

3. Online Payment

PAYMENT MODULES

1. Cash on Delivery

2. EBS Online Payment

Now, the problem is that at checkout the following combinations work fine :

1. In-Store Pickup with Cash on Delivery

2. Cash on Delivery with Cash on Delivery

PROBLEM : When selecting Online Payment as carrier, in next step, the EBS online payment fails to show up. And also in BO > Payment Tab; in Payment modules list; it says click to see the payment modules which takes it to modules section and on COD is shown where as EBS Online payment module is listed in Others (enabled and configured).

Can someone please help me resolving this problem as we have been breaking our heads over this since past 3 days but have not been able to resolve it.

Are you sure you have ticked the boxes in the payment tab for the EBS payment module to be available in the required currencies, groups & countries.

In the payment tab, I do not get the option to tick payment modules available.

Can you pls guide me on this?

Thanks in advance.

Your EBS module isnt showing up because it is not being classified as a payment module. You need to edit the php file that comes with the module and change the line for tab recognition.

$this->tab = 'payments_gateways';

It will probabaly read something like

$this->tab = 'payment'; 

or something similar.

If your having trouble send me the module in a message and i will change it for you.

• Like 1

YOU ROCK !!

Thank you so much for this. It was such a small thing but created havoc for me. But you came to me as an angel.

Best Regards & great Thanks.

Your EBS module isnt showing up because it is not being classified as a payment module. You need to edit the php file that comes with the module and change the line for tab recognition.

$this->tab = 'payments_gateways';

It will probabaly read something like

$this->tab = 'payment'; 

or something similar.

If your having trouble send me the module in a message and i will change it for you.

I am three day into the install of PrestaShop. It has not gone well. I was looking for someone who could help in the complete setup of everything. Shipping, Authorized.net etc.. I would simply hire the PrestaShop team to assist but I cannot discern the extent of their assistance for what they charge. Their discriptions are not very detailed. Thanks for any leads.

I am three day into the install of PrestaShop. It has not gone well. I was looking for someone who could help in the complete setup of everything. Shipping, Authorized.net etc.. I would simply hire the PrestaShop team to assist but I cannot discern the extent of their assistance for what they charge. Their discriptions are not very detailed. Thanks for any leads.

You would be better off creating a new topic for your problem instead of hi-jacking this topic.

• 6 months later...