Modules gone from back office

Hello,

I'm a new user and have the same problem.

At first I thought I made a very big booboo because I started to arrange my shop without the userguide and deleted a few things which I didn't need.

Yesterday I completely removed my shop (wasn't that far yet) and installed everything again (again teh latest version 1.4.4.1). According to the help.

When evertyhing was installed, removed and renamed etc etc I could see the modules and installed 1 off the features. I did nothing else!!! After that the modules don't appear anymore.

I thought it might be the Explorer version (9) I use at home (and Windows 7, bits64), but now I am at work and the use Explorer 8 (windows XP) and still they won't show!

After I have turned on the reporting as suggested, I got:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 19456 bytes) in /home/cutefor.nl/public_html/webshop/classes/Module.php(551) : eval()'d code on line 342

My expertise doesn't reach that far.... please help!!!!

Hey Carl,

Again thx for your reply.

I tried the option from the string you send me, but it din,t work.

When my [spam-filter] saw what a possible solution was, he did a bit research and discovered the following:

The php.ini which was attached should have solved the problem, but... the upgrade maximum php limit in this file was 12mb and I was already on the 16mb. So that didn't work.

With an internet search we found two more options and one of them was changing .htacces. We had already seen that htacces was possible to change under the tab genators. But at first we thought that it wasn't for us because of the heading (servertype). But the internet search suggested it so..

And we put in an line in the box specific configuration: php_value memory_limit 32M

It all works as a dream now.

I thought I would write this back you for future reference.

And this was what Matt1980 ment in his last post.

grtz Rebecca