Hi all!

We are trying to remove the price on our featured products page. We sell canvases and they are all different prices after you customize what you want, so we cant have a price on the featured products page. We are rolling with PrestaShop 1.4.4.1 with the NET 132 add on. They have been of no help with answering my questions. I have no idea which template to modify. Thank in advance!

• Like 1

Hi all!

We are trying to remove the price on our featured products page. We sell canvases and they are all different prices after you customize what you want, so we cant have a price on the featured products page. We are rolling with PrestaShop 1.4.4.1 with the NET 132 add on. They have been of no help with answering my questions. I have no idea which template to modify. Thank in advance!

Hi!

Look in modules/homefeatured/homefeatured.tpl

remove the following line of code

{if $product.show_price AND !isset($restricted_country_mode) AND !$PS_CATALOG_MODE}<p class="price_container"><span class="price">{if !$priceDisplay}{convertPrice price=$product.price}{else}{convertPrice price=$product.price_tax_exc}{/if}</span></p>{else}<div style="height:21px;"></div>{/if}

This will remove the price.

Hope that helps!

Marty Shue

Hi! I just looked at your site and you didn't remove all of the code. You need to completely remove all the code I posted above. In particular you need to remove this --

<p class="price_container"><span class="price">{if !$priceDisplay}{convertPrice price=$product.price}{else}{convertPrice price=$product.price_tax_exc}{/if}</span></p>

BTW, I see you are in NC. I am too!!

Marty Shue

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

Marty, does the removal of the code you suggested works if you dont have default prestashop theme? I completely erased it from homefeatured.tpl and it didnt erase the price on homefeatured product. I also went onto the theme I have installed but it doesnt have any coding that I could find for homefeatured products. Any help?

• 1 year later...

Marty,

Might you know how I can remove the prices from the regular product pages? I think it's a bit shifty that my clients' customers have to add items to the cart that are $0. If you also happen to know how I might be able to remove the shipping price from the cart block that would truly be awesome!

Best Regards,

Steven

• 2 years later...

Hey Marty,  NC here too, Hertford!      I am trying to do the same thing but to no avail.   In my site at homefeature.tpl is does not have that code.... 

{if isset($products) && $products}
    {include file="$tpl_dir./product-list.tpl" class='homefeatured tab-pane' id='homefeatured'}
{else}
<ul id="homefeatured" class="homefeatured tab-pane">
    <li class="alert alert-info">{l s='No featured products at this time.' mod='homefeatured'}</li>
</ul>
{/if}

That is the only code in that file.

I was able to edit it under the product-list in the main theme folder but that takes the price from all areas of my site and I only want to remover it from the featured products

jddrillfix.com

Thanks  Curtis

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...