Problem with PDF invoice

Hi everyone,

I'm testing my shop right now and I've discovered a big problem, after completing an order and wanting to view it as a customer (logged in). I try to click pdf to see the invoice but it doesn't work. It just opens a blank page with a text that says fatal error. Any one else having the same problem?

I've just upgraded from version 1.4.0 to 1.4.4. I had a other problem before which I managed to solve, it was when I clicked the pdf it said that it couldn't find the JPEG-mail logo file so i changed the name on the logo från jpg to JPEG. And after I solved that problem the other one started...

Kind regards /

I've tried some more, If I replace the pdf.php in the classes-folder with the one from the 1.4.4 zip which I installed when I updated from 1.4.0 version to 1.4.4. file it works but it seems to be a problem with the FPDF-file.

If I get the file working there is no logo, and if I upload a new logo for the invoice it's just "FPDF error: Not a JPEG file: /xxxxxxx/xxxxxxx/img/logo.jpg" and the pdf doesn't work again and I get this message "FPDF error: Some data has already been output, can't send PDF file"

could it have something to do with me working locally on my computer? I've set up a wamp-server.

Any one else experiencing the same problem? I've searched and tried different solution but nothing seems to work correct.

• 1 month later...

Hi

I am using a clean install of Prestashop 1.4.4.1. About a week ago all of a sudden out of the blue, when I try to view PDF versions of of the clients invoices from the admin area, I get this error message:

FPDF error: Some data has already been output, can't send PDF file

I tried from the members area with the same result.

I have not edited any files other then the CSS and images.

Please advise how to resolve this.

The website is in English.

I am using the template HYCBlack.

I would appreciate any help at all.

Thank you

Thanks, Shacker, unfortunately it did not fix the error.

Do you mean this file : PDF.php in the classes-folder? If so, that is the one I looked at. If not, let me know please, which file you mean.

I found extra spaces and rows after the last curly bracket at the end of the code } in the file PDF.php in the classes folder, and deleted the rows and spaces.

I uploaded the file via FTP to the corresponded classes folder, refreshed the shop page and tried to view the order, but the same error appeared.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks. This is the new error message when attempting to view pdf files:

----------------------

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at ..... classes/Cookie.php:1) in ...../tools/fpdf/fpdf.php on line 1032

FPDF error: Some data has already been output, can't send PDF file

----------------------

Wow. So there is something in this file fpdf.php that i have to edit?

Strange, since I have never ever edited it, ever to begin with, and it did work for a while

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

• 6 months later...