Paypal Error 10736 - HELP

kbrmin

I am continuing to have problems with my Paypal module. This is the report my customer and I receive:

• PayPal response:
  • TIMESTAMP -> 2011-09-27T20:50:51Z
  • L_ERRORCODE0 -> 10736
  • L_SHORTMESSAGE0 -> Shipping Address Invalid City State Postal Code
  • L_LONGMESSAGE0 -> A match of the Shipping Address City, State, and Postal Code failed.
  • L_SEVERITYCODE0 -> Error

Is this because the customer's state isn't typed right? Or something I have done wrong?

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I keep getting this error (six in the last two days). It appears to be user error as described above, but I am beginning to get suspicious. Does anyone know any steps to check or any fixes to help prevent this problem?

I am able to purchase items through my store, as is my co-founder, but since we've launched prestashop, no one else has made a successful purchase. We are getting concerned.

Thank you for your help, in advance.

• 5 months later...

I am continuing to have problems with my Paypal module. This is the report my customer and I receive:

• PayPal response:
  • TIMESTAMP -> 2011-09-27T20:50:51Z
  • L_ERRORCODE0 -> 10736
  • L_SHORTMESSAGE0 -> Shipping Address Invalid City State Postal Code
  • L_LONGMESSAGE0 -> A match of the Shipping Address City, State, and Postal Code failed.
  • L_SEVERITYCODE0 -> Error

Is this because the customer's state isn't typed right? Or something I have done wrong?

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...

What exactly are you looking for people solve?  You need to figure out what address your customer is trying to use, and then determine if that is a valid address.  Paypal will attempt to confirm that it is valid, and if it is not valid, you will get this error