New Hosting Server Question

I have a few questions about moving Prestashop to a new hosting server. I have searched topics for the last hour but haven't found exactly the answer I am looking for.

I will be moving my Prestashop site to from one hosting company to another (no domain name change) and I have already backed up all of the files from the old server to a folder on my pc via ftp. I have also backed up the database to my pc using MyPHP as well.

1. When I move to the new server should I create the database first before uploading the Prestashop files or vice versa?
  2. Also, once these key items are in place what files do I need to modify in order for the site to function correctly?
  3. Once the files are uploaded to the new server do the permissions need to be set again?

Most of the topics I have seen on here deal with a migration from localhost to a hosting company and I was confused in some of the steps since I am just going from one host to another with no domain name change. I do have tons of experience moving Wordpress and Joomla to new hosting servers but I am unfamiliar with Prestashop. Thank you!

It doesn't matter what order you upload in, PrestaShop won't work until you've transferred all the files and database to the new server. Depending on your FTP client, you may need to reset the permissions of all directories to chmod 755 and all files to chmod 644. If the directory has changes, then you will also need to update the __PS_BASE_URI__ in config/settings.inc.php, then go to Tools > Generators and regenerate your .htaccess file and robots.txt file. PrestaShop should then just work on the new host.