Shipping per product or assign product to carrier?

Site

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Someone know any module for do that?

Hi,
Is it possible to create a module where each product can have its own shipping charge? Or only assign certain carriers to certain products.
Kind regards

Someone knows some module to do that? I have many products and several carriers, and I have to assign one or more carriers to each product.

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH

Edited by lixotuka (see edit history)

Hi lixotuka,

In catalog->products, edit any product. Then go to shipping tab. here you can add one or more carriers to the product that can transport the product.

N.B. When NO carrier is selected, it means they ALL can. You don't have to specifically select them all)

You can also add any product specific additional shipping cost here

My 2 cents,

pascal

Hi lixotuka,

In catalog->products, edit any product. Then go to shipping tab. here you can add one or more carriers to the product that can transport the product.

N.B. When NO carrier is selected, it means they ALL can. You don't have to specifically select them all)

You can also add any product specific additional shipping cost here

My 2 cents,

pascal

PascalVG: I know to do that. Sorry if I didn't explain properly. The problem is that I have 500 products, then I need to do it massively, not one by one.

(SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I have highlighted specific carriers for each product as the instructions show (I think this is what PascalVG points out above), but for some reason, when I go to buy that product in the shop, all carriers are showing up. It seems that selecting carriers in the product shipping page does not work for me. Is there something that might override it or that I need to do to activate that?

Hi all,

I have about the same problem  as you heroslegacy.

I have selected a carrier in the product page and when I try to buy the article and go to the shopping cart, that carrier is selected but it also offers me other carriers. If I select another one and clic on the refresh button it doesn't work and stays with the good one (which is a good thing). I would like to make those others carrier disappear. Does anyone have an idea ?

Thank for your answers.

• 1 month later...

This does not work! How come nobody knows such small thing!!!

I wanna assign different carriers to specific products

Hi all,

Is your cart in "One page check out" or "Five Step check out" ? (not so sure about the translation because I use Presta in french).

I'm asking you this because I had the same problem on the Five step mode.

I turned it into the One page check out and selected the transporter I wanted in the transport tab of the product page.

This way you only have in the cart the transporter you have selected.

What happens is that the "Carrier compare" module (estimation de livraison in french) doesn't work with the one page check out, so it doesn't appear.

I didn't try do desactivate it in the five page check out mode.  Might also work...

Hope it'll helps.

Cordialement.

Fabien

• 11 months later...