[Solved] Like Reply Function Broken

Digital Essence

Question

I have tried searching to see if this has been mentioned before but the search feature isn't particularly great so here goes.

I get the following error when trying to Like a reply:

Action failed: {"status":"ok","rating":1,"likeData":{"names":[{"name":"You","seo":"digital_essence","id":"206202"}],"count":0,"formatted":"You like this","iLike":true,"totalCount":1,"othersCount":0},"canRepUp":false,"canRepDown":true}

4 answers to this question

Hi Digital Essence,

Our forum software provider's newest update caused some issues to our theme here on the PrestaShop forums, so we have been making changes to adapt it back for our (and your) uses. The reputation system is especially important to us because it really helps the most active and helpful members differentiate themselves. If you would like, you can PM me with the username of the member you would like to give a point to along with the corresponding post, and I will go in through the admin panel so that he can get the recognition he deserves. I hope to have more information for you soon!

-Mike

Thanks Mike,

I tried to edit my post to say that despite that error, it had actually liked the post but I can't save changes or use the full editor in Firefox (see post: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/123579-solved-how-can-i-mark-a-topic-as-solved/page__fromsearch__1) so thanks for your offer of manually +1 on the users rep.

I am assuming that these are all related update issues and will sit on my hands until you guys give us the green light.