[Solved] Upgrade Ps 1.4.1. To 1.4.4.1. On Second Database

Hi can anybody help me? I try to update ps 1.4.1. to 1.4.4.1. on server, but I don't want to upgrade real database so I create second one, I created new folder NEW and copy prestashop installation with folders img, mail, modules and so on. I change setting.inc.php BASE_URI to /NEW/ and DB_NAME, password is same.

Now I have successful instalation, my BO is good, i can create products and all what I need. I can't generate htaccess don't know why.

My FO is not working, I try to change Shop domain name and Shop domain name for SSL to www.mydomain.com/NEW/, but it write me: Your are currently connected with the following domain name: www.mydomain.com

Is there any solution for this? I need to check my modules and so on before update, so don't want dissable shop for long time, I don´t know how long should upgrade take.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

XAPINC-

Just use the new version and upload the hole thing it will over write old files with new information, you can do it but you need to know what files have been updated and it would be easier just to upload the hole thing