Japanese craft and design shop

boutros

I have been surfing lots of Prestashop websites and I realized that many sites fail to make a positive first impression. Many sites not appealing and cannot keep visitors stay onsite longer because they quickly get bored visually. Make your homepage looking more attractive with highlighted areas, display featured products with a slick slideshow. This will make your site look professional and will convince visitors to stay longer and explore your shop.

Take your time check out this: http://bit.ly/prxSjw

Hi Boutros,

I really like the mimimalistic and clean design of your webshop! And it suits very well with the type of products you're selling. Traditional Japan is all about simplicity and minimalism.

I agree that the footer is way too large for what it contains right now. But my advise would be not to make it (much) smaller but rather use that space to add more info (without breaking the mimimalistic feel of your webshop of course).

• 4 weeks later...

I made the design myself, by stripping down and modifying the standard 2-column theme (so called alternative theme).

If you know CSS and HTML you can easily modify the theme to suit your needs.

You neednt know PHP but some knowledge of how to use the Smarty template engine is very helpfull.