Strange problem after upgrade

Hello guys,

After il upgrade my shop to 1.4.4.0 im not sleeping 3 night, to s[spam-filter]s only, if i know that gonna broke my store ive never go to 1.4...however.

One of bugs are very strange, when i add some new product on some cattegory and save (i can save only with product name LOL) presta say to me Product succsesfully added. and product goes automaticaly to HOME category, not the cat where i add product.Same with some modules i save configuration, but nothing happend and didn't show me any error.Please help me guys last 3 days are hell for me, i bought also 1 theme and no one answer to my questions.Support are tooo weak :( I wish i never upgrade shop...so pathetic.

Sorry for my bad english

Best Regardz,

Milen Bogoev

• 4 weeks later...

You can select which category your product is added to at the same time as adding your product. Go back and edit the product and you will find this option about 1/2 way down. You can select more than one category. I think the home category is selected by default.

Regarding the modules you will need to go to Modules>Positions to place the module where you need it. If you can't see it there and assuming it installed correctly you may have to use the Transplant a Module feature. Simply select the module from the drop down list and select the position in the other drop down list.