impossible to enter new products

Hi,

since I've updated from 1.3.6 to 1.4.4.0 I cannot add any product.or I get this message:

Fatal error (StockMvt -> id_stock_mvt_reason = -1)

the same problem and same message appears when trying to add a photo to an existing product

thanks for your help.

The front office is working perfectly and it is just impossible to change anything on an existing product.

I tried to create one and it works but when I edit it I receive the same error message.

any idea....

try and change the "stock movement" using the drop down and select increase stock to change the products.

tried it... increased the stock of one product and tried to edit the product....no changes, same message: Fatal error (StockMvt -> id_stock_mvt_reason = -1) and I can create a product but not edit it.

anyway my site is just a showcase and don't have stock.

j'ai fait une nouvelle installation mais comment je fais pour rentrer les données qui étaient sur la base de donnée de mon ancien site.

la base contient une partie des données mais pas les catégories ni les textes des produits

la base est en vrac, pas de document config .xml pour mon ancien thème donc il ne marche pas.(peut on le créer depuis la version 1.3.6)

y a t-il un moyen de mettre la base sql à jour version 1.4.4 puis de la réimporter apparament quand on importe la base sql en version 1.3.6 vers la base SQL du nouveau site en clean install, il n'aime pas ça du tout.