[SOLVED] Spanish translations in page titles - where I can change them?

Hi all

I have now some years old PrestaShop store. First PrestaShop installation was 0,8 or something. At this times - there was only two languages - French and English. I added third to my store - Estonian.

So I updated my store with each official release - everything was normal until they add officially Spanish translation (I don't remember any more, with version it was). Now with update was three official languages and it changed my Estonian flags to Spanish. No big problem - I changed it back.

But with each upgrade was the same problem - but only with flags. And so I don't made the official bug report also. (Bug reporting system is changed and I don't have any more access to there. When I want to register again - I get only errors.)

But now with 1.4.4 version - there is more translations issues. Not any more only flag.

When my costumers now checking out - the url is for them "http://mystore.eu/carrito" Also - the page header has the same name.

Order history page url is "http://mystore.eu/historial-de-pedidos" and page name "Historial de peditos", credit invoices has the name "Vales" etc.

All pages translations are fine - in Estonian as needed, but friendly url's are in my account block - spanish and also page titles.

Whay they are in spanish - as my Estonian language is with id 3 language in my store - but now is officially id 3 language Spanish.

So here are my questions - how and where I can change these page titles?

And how I can change my language settings so - that it is not conflicting with other languages any more.

Also thinking to developers - please don't use any more language id numbers. When You adding more languages to official package - it will break other languages, what users are installed.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...