How to be more friendly to Google Panda my friend ?

chemapresta

A week ago Google Panda starts indexing in Spain. Many sites have problems with their traffic and I wonder how to be more friendly to Panda.., Show me the steps you use to improve your results and traffic in google, please ?

Hi chemapresta,

I'm sure some of your fellow members could give you some good advice on specific changes to make, but in the meantime, I suggest you work off of Google's own suggestions on how to make your website work well with Panda: http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?answer=35769

-Mike

A week ago Google Panda starts indexing in Spain. Many sites have problems with their traffic and I wonder how to be more friendly to Panda.., Show me the steps you use to improve your results and traffic in google, please ?

Hi chemapresta,

I'm sure some of your fellow members could give you some good advice on specific changes to make, but in the meantime, I suggest you work off of Google's own suggestions on how to make your website work well with Panda: http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?answer=35769

-Mike

Hello Mike,

Thanks for the link. I'm going to read it now :)

If you want your website to be Panda friendly ;), do not copy&paste content from other sites, create new content with high quality value. It will be a good start.

In addition to Mike's article, here is another one about panda.

Hope it helps :).

Hi Carl,

I see what you mean. I'm worry about copycats.., when they get higher results in google. First they copy and with some time they are forward the original... How to stop it ? I know many websites in such position.

If you want your website to be Panda friendly ;), do not copy&paste content from other sites, create new content with high quality value. It will be a good start.

In addition to Mike's article, here is another one about panda.

Hope it helps :).

Hi Carl,

I see what you mean. I'm worry about copycats.., when they get higher results in google. First they copy and with some time they are forward the original... How to stop it ? I know many websites in such position.

Hi chemapresta,

This is one of the biggest reasons for Panda in the first place. It's not really a new algorithm as much as it is a way to weed out low-quality results like the ones you mention.

-Mike