Fatal Error (OrderHistory -> id_order_state is empty)

Hello,

I'm also getting the same error using my sandbox account.

It used to work before I tried to fix the Express Checkout error. I am using prestashop 1.4.3, but I used the paypal version in prestashop 1.4.4, after I read somewhere that this should fix the problem. Well it worked, but I didn't expect it would affect the checkout with registration part.

Does anybody know why this happened?

Any input that will guide me where to check or how to solve this, is very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Shy2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm also getting the same error using my sandbox account.

It used to work before I tried to fix the Express Checkout error. I am using prestashop 1.4.3, but I used the paypal version in prestashop 1.4.4, after I read somewhere that this should fix the problem. Well it worked, but I didn't expect it would affect the checkout with registration part.

Does anybody know why this happened?

Any input that will guide me where to check or how to solve this, is very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Shy2

SOLVED!

I didn't find anyone to help me so I tried anything I can think of. I resolved this by checking out the latest file updates for the paypal version at http://svn.prestashop.com/trunk/modules/paypal/. I compared it with the 1.4.3 and 1.4.4 version and I found some news lines/line differences. I was just testing my luck but it actually worked. I got my shopping cart working now (both [a] login then checkout and paypal express checkout, which forces the user to login after confirming the payment from paypal).