Adsense - unacceptable site content

jnemo

I have a website that involves selling watches, i buy the watches from a UK based website and sell them on my website, i registered for adsense and i got an email stating that my website has 'unacceptable site content', i am just wondering what could be the reason for this because to my knowledge, i dont think that reselling watches is the issue or could it have something to do with coding?? Also i think this could be related to the above issue,pardon me if i am wrong but when i type the entire url of my website on google, it shows the previous website before it had been updated,please help, i would really appreciate a quick response, thank you

• 2 weeks later...

I have a website that involves selling watches, i buy the watches from a UK based website and sell them on my website, i registered for adsense and i got an email stating that my website has 'unacceptable site content', i am just wondering what could be the reason for this because to my knowledge, i dont think that reselling watches is the issue or could it have something to do with coding?? Also i think this could be related to the above issue,pardon me if i am wrong but when i type the entire url of my website on google, it shows the previous website before it had been updated,please help, i would really appreciate a quick response, thank you

Hi jnemo,

Do you write your own descriptions of these watches, or do you use descriptions taken from another source? That is one of the quickest way to get flagged by Google, if they find your words somewhere else.

-Mike