[Solved] Credit slip tax problem for partly returned order

I have problem with Credit Slips for the goods return. It's only for orders, where only some of the items are returned. For example 2 items from 3 are returned - I generate Credit Slip, but I get a wrong calculation for the price without tax on the credit slip pdf. It calculates price without tax from the goods, that have not been returned. The total price with tax is correct.

On the contrary, when the whole order is returned a credit slip generated, then it's all correct.

Where can I mend it and how??? It seems to be escaping me. I had a look to pdf.php, tools.php .... but didn't find it sad.gif

Thanks for any ideas

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

The reason of wrong  price without tax is that in DB in table ps_order_slip_detail field mount_tax_excl has 2 digits after the decimal point and calculated value is rounded to only 2 digits after decimal point. In case of small source values (price tax including) this leads us to relatively big error in price without taxes rounding.
y can edit field in DB to have for example 10 digits after decimal point and it solves problem. But I don't know if this method is safe.