Theme for v1.4.4 wanted

It's a bit early to expect PrestaShop v1.4.4 themes to be available for download. PrestaShop v1.4.4 has only just been released, so developers haven't had enough time to create new themes or update existing ones.

The only new feature in PrestaShop v1.4.4 themes is right-to-left language support. Themes designed for PrestaShop v1.4 to v1.4.3 should work with PrestaShop v1.4.4, though you won't be able to use this feature and they will also be missing bug fixes made to the theme. You can use a file comparison utility like Beyond Compare to find and merge the latest bug fixes from v1.4.4 into a v1.4 theme.

Hi Rocky,

Thanks for your reply, I will give the utility beyond compare a try with the 1.4 to 1.4.3 skins, not having right-to-left language support will not be a problem.

You have been helpfull in the past as well (when I was using prestashop V1.1) I have not used the forum for a long time now and when I logged in I did not recognize any of the members names, its nice to know there are still a few of the "older members" (like you, and i dont meen your age ;¬}) are still there helping out.

All the best,

Steve