Table based product view

Hi,

I would like to have a table based product view in my store so that products and their attributes would be listed in nice HTML table. It would be nice if the columns were also sortable so that users view the items based on ascending price etc. Does PrestaShop provide this functionality out of box and if not could the current product view be tweaked without considerable effort to include this table view?

I assume you are talking about the listing of products like category, search result.

Actually, at store Home page, there is a list of products called Home Featured products, it is list in a table. I am not sure if that is what you are looking for. If it is, you can just this the theme file to replace product-list.

YorStoreRoot/modules/homefeatured/homfeatured.tpl

YorStoreRoot/themes/YourTheme/product-list.tpl

hope this makes senses to you.

• 2 weeks later...

Oseania,

I am interested in the same kind of functionality (I think). I would like to be able to list all my products in a list with each product's attributes listed as a separate line ie. if I have balls with attributes "red" and "blue" then the list will contain both red balls and blue balls - not just the heading "balls". I want customers to be able to see an overview of the stock at a glance including the stock quantity available for each attribute. The ability to choose a quantity to "Add to cart" from this view would be very helpful too.

I suspect this would not be entirely straight forward.

shokinro, I don't think your solution addresses this.

I am using PS 1.4.2.5

Anyone have any ideas? Anyone interested in coding this functionality?

• 4 years later...

i am also looking for the same functionality...

has anyone got a solution for it?

I would like to list products ina table format, where feaatures are columns and products are rows, preferred to have the functionality of sorting by each column. Something similar to how products are listed in the Back-End, only with features as columns.