AUTHORIZE.NET HELP

Oplus99

Hi,

I have Installed the authorize.net module from prestashop(the free one). and I configured it the way it should be.
the login Id and they key are 100% correct because I have already used them in other web applications and they work.
However I have this warning message at the top saying:
- Warning: Your website must possess a SSL certificate to use the Authorize.net AIM payment system. You are responsible for the safety of your customers' bank information. PrestaShop could not be blamed in case of security shortage on your website.

In fact, my website has already an active SSL for more than a year and it has been updated recently. So I don't think that the problem would be a SSL Problem.

When I go to the front end of the store and make a purchase, I do not see the Authorize.net option.

and at the back end of the store when I go to the payment tab. Under the 'Currencies restrictions' I can chose authorize.net
and under 'Groups restrictions' I can also chose authorize.net. However under 'Countries restrictions' I cannot chose authorize.net. for all countries it is marked as '-' under authorize.net. So I think the problem is here. If I cannot have a check box to a country of my choice then I cannot have authorize.net as an option when I check out.

Now Please I need help to know why is this happening and How I can fix this.

Thank you,

• 2 weeks later...

navigate to >> \modules\authorizeaim\

edit the authorizeaim.php file in that folder.

Delete the following line of code near the top of the file.

$this->limited_countries = array('us');

-Thad

Hi,<br/><br/>I have Installed the authorize.net module from prestashop(the free one). and I configured it the way it should be.<br/>the login Id and they key are 100% correct because I have already used them in other web applications and they work.<br/>However I have this warning message at the top saying:<br/>- Warning: Your website must possess a SSL certificate to use the Authorize.net AIM payment system. You are responsible for the safety of your customers' bank information. PrestaShop could not be blamed in case of security shortage on your website.<br/><br/>In fact, my website has already an active SSL for more than a year and it has been updated recently. So I don't think that the problem would be a SSL Problem.<br/><br/>When I go to the front end of the store and make a purchase, I do not see the Authorize.net option.<br/><br/>and at the back end of the store when I go to the payment tab. Under the 'Currencies restrictions' I can chose authorize.net<br/>and under 'Groups restrictions' I can also chose authorize.net. However under 'Countries restrictions' I cannot chose authorize.net. for all countries it is marked as '-' under authorize.net. So I think the problem is here. If I cannot have a check box to a country of my choice then I cannot have authorize.net as an option when I check out.<br/><br/>Now Please I need help to know why is this happening and How I can fix this.<br/><br/>Thank you,

Hi,<br/><br/>I have Installed the authorize.net module from prestashop(the free one). and I configured it the way it should be.<br/>the login Id and they key are 100% correct because I have already used them in other web applications and they work.<br/>However I have this warning message at the top saying:<br/>- Warning: Your website must possess a SSL certificate to use the Authorize.net AIM payment system. You are responsible for the safety of your customers' bank information. PrestaShop could not be blamed in case of security shortage on your website.<br/><br/>In fact, my website has already an active SSL for more than a year and it has been updated recently. So I don't think that the problem would be a SSL Problem.<br/><br/>When I go to the front end of the store and make a purchase, I do not see the Authorize.net option.<br/><br/>and at the back end of the store when I go to the payment tab. Under the 'Currencies restrictions' I can chose authorize.net<br/>and under 'Groups restrictions' I can also chose authorize.net. However under 'Countries restrictions' I cannot chose authorize.net. for all countries it is marked as '-' under authorize.net. So I think the problem is here. If I cannot have a check box to a country of my choice then I cannot have authorize.net as an option when I check out.<br/><br/>Now Please I need help to know why is this happening and How I can fix this.<br/><br/>Thank you,

I have taken out this line of code and Authorize shows up on my site. However it is not connecting to my authorize platform. But one step at a time..

if (!empty($_SERVER['HTTPS']) AND strtolower($_SERVER['HTTPS']) != 'off' AND Configuration::get('PS_SSL_ENABLED'))

I Took that line out, And now it shows up. Any chance we can get one the ghost here to see why it is not connecting to the Authorize servers??

Same problem. Now it's August and the built in module is still not working as far as I can tell.

Joe,

Take this code out of Authorizaim.php and it will work fine. Just make sure you have your secure certificate there.

if (!empty($_SERVER['HTTPS']) AND strtolower($_SERVER['HTTPS']) != 'off' AND Configuration::get('PS_SSL_ENABLED'))

All this code does is confirm that SSL is enabled. But it is also hanging the program up too. Take it out and you will be fine

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I too am having difficulty getting the Authorize.net module to work. At the moment Authorize.net is not showing up on the front office as a payment choice. It has shown up sometimes and when it was there I performed a test by actually purchasing a product. I selected the Authorize.net for my payment choice, and it opened up the box to enter my card information. When I clicked on submit it took me to a blank screen, and since then the Authorize.net option does not show up on the front office. BUT I did get a confirmation email from Authorize.net that a payment had been received. The product I ordered was a virtual product, and I DID NOT receive any confirmation emails of the purchase and there is nothing in my order history for this item that has now been paid for. Why does this have to be so difficult??? I had a lot of trouble setting up the USPS as well. That seems to be working but I need to do some more testing for that one.

Any help from anyone would be so appreciated. We are taking our site live today or tomorrow and because we have a paypal account, that is working, we will just disable the authorize.net.

Thanks group.

Well I found my problem and I have to admit I feel stupid I didn't realize it sooner what it was. First off I asked the owner I'm building the site for the login and id for Authorize.nets website. I didn't realize the information he gave me for the shop was the same. First I realized that his account was in TEST so I switched that. Then I started to explore his account more and found on Authorize.net under the Account tab, in the Security Settings:

API Login ID and Transaction Key

I clicked on that area, used the password the owner gave me and received the API login and key, entered those in Prestashop, tested it and success. Finally. Not sure if this will help anyone else but wanted to admit to my rookie mistake. Good luck all

• 1 year later...

So are you guys saying the only way to make the Auth.net module work is to change the code? Why would they give us this code, if it does not work?

in the 1.3.1 version I tested, the code came commented out. that is why I could not reproduce it

class authorizeAIM extends PaymentModule
{
public function __construct()
{
 $this->name = 'authorizeaim';
 $this->tab = 'payments_gateways';
 $this->version = '1.3.1';
 $this->author = 'PrestaShop';
 //$this->limited_countries = array('us');