[Solved] Back office not found

I have installed Prestashop in a subdirectory on my site. (this is a subdomain of the main site). After installation I can see the store front but not the Back Office. settings.inc.php is set to the sub directory needed. Is being in a subdomain causing me the problem ?

I have installed Prestashop in a subdirectory on my site. (this is a subdomain of the main site). After installation I can see the store front but not the Back Office. settings.inc.php is set to the sub directory needed. Is being in a subdomain causing me the problem ?

You need to delete the /Install/ directory in FTP and rename the /Admin/ something like /Admin123/

The back office should then show up when you go to:
subdomainstore.example.com/Admin123/

If this is not your problem, sorry, I can't help. :(

I have this exact problem; installed prestashop in a subdirectory of my existing site, so I could work on the Presta-version without losing my original and can't seem to get into the thing nor change it.

Writing the http://www.presta/admin123/ etc. is not working any-which way. when I type in the correct address im just faced with a white page, can anyone shed some light onto the problem?

THANKS!

I have this exact problem; installed prestashop in a subdirectory of my existing site, so I could work on the Presta-version without losing my original and can't seem to get into the thing nor change it.

Writing the http://www.presta/admin123/ etc. is not working any-which way. when I type in the correct address im just faced with a white page, can anyone shed some light onto the problem?

THANKS!

Ignore this post!

If anyone suffers from the stupid too, here's how I solved the problem.

instead of typing www.example.com/folder/admin123

Type www.folder.example.com/admin123

almost too easy.