Actually found a decent UK host provider!

I've been with 1&1;hosting for over 5 years and although nothing major has ever happened along the way, I've always been let down when I needed support as it is almost non existent, not much surprise there then!

I recently came across a hosting provider based here in the UK, DX3webs and I have to say that even though I've only been with them for 5 months the support has been phenomenal. I now have 2 shops, one on Prestashop and another on Magento and anyone who uses Magento will know that it can be a bit tricky sometimes. The support I have received over past few months in setting up my new online store has been exceptional and my allocated server manager has always been at the end of the phone when I’ve needed him. After being with Go Dadddy and 1&1;for so many years I never realised just how good things could be if I’d been bothered to look around.

I just want to congratulate everyone at DX3webs for all their help and support; you are a shining example to every hosting company out there. I would thoroughly recommend these guys if you’re in the UK and are thinking of either setting up an online shop or you’re thinking of changing host providers.

Here is the link to their site: www.dx3webs.com