Fashion Jewellery Boutique - What do you Say?

Kash123

Hello Friends..

What do you say about my Online Fashion Jewellery Boutique www.maauma.co.uk

Feel free to point out your love, hate, comments, complements, issues etc.

Waiting for your valuable response.

Regards.

I like the principle, very nice template. Unfortunately this kind of homepage needs very good pictures. Your pictures are not good enough (and I know how difficult it is to make good pictures whith these products, you have to improve however)
Changing the top menu for a "megadrown" type menu would be great, a quick and easy overview of your catalogue is very necessary with that type of homepage.

Good luck

Could i ask where abouts did you come across such an amazing theme?

I am using PS 1.3.6 now and bought my theme from www.prestashopthemes.net in Jan 2010 (for PS 1.2)

But I have made around 75% changes myself for Homepage.

I guess the above link or site has been moved to different domain now but still you will be able to find them. If not, let me know I will help you find them.

Regards.

• 1 month later...

Hi Kash,

Shop is looking good and you have some lovely items. I was actually considering buying something (the ring!!) and liked the idea that you offer free shipping for orders over £17.00. I was checking your shipping policy, partly because I am in the process of building my store and also to check your shipping rate if my cart was less. I noticed that you only ship to mainland UK. What about offshore UK? Just a thought. Hope it helps.

Wendy