How to restore deleted items?

Hi There,

1. Does somebody know can I restore deleted items from category (pictures and info about all products in one category). Is there some recycle bin where all deleted products go ?

2.Is there an option not to see taxes showed on the website but only to see them in cart?

3.Can someone tell us how to send people mail to provide them password automatically, or do you have to use outlook for that ? This is for making new clients !

Thank you all

1. Does somebody know can I restore deleted items from category (pictures and info about all products in one category). Is there some recycle bin where all deleted products go ?

No, there is no recycle bin. One you deleted it, it will be gone. You can not recovery it.
(of course, if you have database backup and want to restore database, it is another story)

Usually you should be "enable/disable" function instead of delete

2.Is there an option not to see taxes showed on the website but only to see them in cart?

You can set price display mode to "Exclude tax". This setting is per customer group.

Back office - Customer - Groups - edit the group and choose price display method

3.Can someone tell us how to send people mail to provide them password automatically, or do you have to use outlook for that ? This is for making new clients !

By default there is no such function. You can search if you could find a module to do that.

But customer can request new password via "Forgot your password" link.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi There,

Thank you all

For solving out like trouble I would offer some methods of solution. But one of the best is a special program, for example the next tool which owns all necessary facilities for present condition - outlook recovery tool.

• 1 year later...

No, there is no recycle bin. One you deleted it, it will be gone. You can not recovery it.

(of course, if you have database backup and want to restore database, it is another story)

Usually you should be "enable/disable" function instead of delete

You can set price display mode to "Exclude tax". This setting is per customer group.

Back office - Customer - Groups - edit the group and choose price display method

By default there is no such function. You can search if you could find a module to do that.

But customer can request new password via "Forgot your password" link.

I accidentally erased the products but I was able to upload the backup files from the day before I deleted them. I can't see them on my backoffice.. What do I have to do?