Problem with the t shirt ecommerce module, apparently restricted rights.

Maxflor

Hello, could someone help me direct me to where I can look at the permissions in the module? I have a problem with the tshirtecommerce module. When I upload the design in the module to be inserted on the product, it seems to upload it, but it cannot be selected and applied to the product. Also, in the backoffice in the module, when I want to upload a new product to the module, as if it is not uploaded, it cannot be selected from the menu. The developer of the module is off, doesn't communicate or can't be reached or written to, and it's a pretty big problem for my business. Could someone direct me to where I should look for permits and the like, or what I can do? well thank you

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nickz said:

Akého ftp klienta používaš?

Len niekoľko ftp klientov má tie správne oprávnenia na bezproblémové nahrávanie.

I don't have a problem with FTP, it's just that the given module started to have a problem - so it will concern only that module. I have FTP through cpanel and there is no problem with anything, it seems to me as if something is blocked in that module. I am also sending a link to a video of the screen if it would help. I don't know what to grab and what to watch.

https://screenapp.io/app/?fbclid=IwAR0INkyGvJ-zh5H2fjXRPvVa4hV_ZpoEExwXrO-k6k66ytMVGYXhvsyYyvI#/shared/290e69e5-3e4c-4296-9cce-6f755fada9f3

Thanks

38 minutes ago, Nickz said:

V Cpanel môžete upraviť úrovne povolení. Na pravej strane ich zobrazíte kliknutím pravým tlačidlom myši. 

I have these parameters set there. I think it should be ok or am I wrong?

Snímka obrazovky 2024-03-20 o 15.34.54.png

It seems to me that he doesn't want to upload only the pictures of the credentials to the module, I think they are good. Support is no longer offered for the module by the developer. Previously, they told me on the website that all the images are in webP and are converted as soon as they are uploaded in jpg to webP - can't this be the problem that the module does not support images in webP and when you transfer them to webP, it doesn't actually want to upload them?

• Like 1