Module Needed Category Discount

NeilD

Hi everyone,

I am making an online store with Prestashop. Under one of the categories i sell Tshirts. Each shirt has a different illustration on it. Shirts are £15 each or 3 for £40.

I know i can do this if i make the shirts into just one item rather than a category but i think people will be annoyed by browsing that way.

So what i need is a module which offers the same options that the one in the back office does for products, but instead of individual products it should be the whole category.

Does anyone know of such a module? ( I will be using prestashop 1.4 ) I'm sure i'm not the only one looking for it.

In failing that does anyone know another way round this problem ?

Many Thanks in advance

Hi Shokinro

I don't think that works, The quantity discount functionality only effects individual items.

My store has 3 T-shirts all under a sub category called T-shirts. we'll call the Shirts A,B & C.

Quantity discount allows me to add a discount of £5 if people buy Shirt A 3 times.

But since each Shirt is unique I want to add the discount so that people can buy shirt A, B and C and still get a £5 discount on the over all price of the cart.

Unless I'm wrong and there is an option to use quantity discount over the whole category?

Unless I’m wrong and there is an option to use quantity discount over the whole category?

Unfortunately, currently there is no this option.

But am not sure if you could use attribute combination.
The TShirt as product and different "illustration" as different attribute.

Yes that seems to be the only option available "out of the box" but it doesn't really work for my particular store because there is only one of each shirt so i could never put the right stock quantity in.

I have found this M4 Category discount (http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/91058/job_offers_and_paid_services/module_m4_category_discount ) which looks like it would do the job but it doesn't say it will support prestashop 1.4 and so far my experience has taught me that if it doesn't say it is, then it isn't.

I'd rather not spend the pennies to find out that its no good. Does anyone know if this works on 1.4?

• 6 months later...