[SOLVED] Reserved stock (can it be reset)

helsinkisisu

I have a problem regarding reserved stock on numerous products (see image). Yes, I know it is meant to be linked to outstanding orders. In the case of my shop, it isn't. I have no outstanding orders, the products showing reserved amounts cannot be ordered when out of stock, and all abandoned carts have been removed (to rule that out).

PS has been upgraded from V1.5 to 1.6 to 1.7, so it is possible this is something to do with that. Nearly all products (but not all) this is occurring on have been in the shop from the start.

It is also possible it is linked to cancelled orders (as in not releasing the products).

It is really annoying the heck out of me. I cannot find any way to reset the reserved amounts. If I try to change the stock figures (including reserved) in the DB (ps_stock_available), they return to the previous values, so are obviously being controlled elsewhere. 

There must be some way to fix this. All suggestions welcome.

8aaefe13-4e3f-44f6-af0d-106ae4ddfd12.png

Edited by helsinkisisu
Solved (see edit history)

52 minutes ago, ComGrafPL said:

Thanks. That bug report pointed me in the right direction. I discovered that the 'shipped' status didn't have 'Set the order as shipped' checked. I must have unchecked it at soon point, as I'm pretty sure the default is checked. As soon as I checked it, all reserved stock was set to zero.

• helsinkisisu changed the title to [SOLVED] Reserved stock (can it be reset)