Installation problem - Stuck at 89%

Hi everyone,

I am reaching out for your assistance regarding a critical issue I am facing during the installation of Prestashop 8 on my server. The installation process consistently halts at 89%, leading to a persistent Error 500 that causes the installation to terminate prematurely.

I am running this installation behind a proxy. Despite several attempts and research, I haven't been able to identify the root cause of this problem.

Any suggestions, potential solutions, or experiences with similar issues would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to share your thoughts and advice.

Thank you in advance for your support!

image.png

2 hours ago, ComGrafPL said:

Do you have enough space on server? Manual install from zip? PHP version set to 8?

Yes I have enough space. To install it I got a tgz file and then extracted it to my html folder. My PHP version is 7.4

I managed to investiage and saw that a module name "ps_mbo" is taking 11200 ms to load in some cases. If I deactivate it, I cannot acces my backoffice and get Error 500.image.png.a0b0429b067c44922e5343f933745b49.png

image.png

2 hours ago, SwerkF said:

This link gives me the Prestashop "Edition". Maybe this is normal since I want to install Prestashop 8 ?

Nevermind, I've deleted the cache and I got the normal installation. I'll try it image.thumb.png.f84bd1580812826d4592affc6b933104.png

• 1 month later...