Categories not working in Paid Theme

HSE

Hello,

I purchase a paid theme from Prestashop Market Place. Since morning I am trying to fix the issue but it is not fixed. 

My categories and menus are not showing in the Paid theme. However, it is displaying in Free Classic theme. I send a message to developer  but I received an auto replay that developer will reply with in 5 days. What should I do?? I have to wait 5 days to fix my issues? Is this the paid service?? Its totally wasting my time. I have a deadline which I have to meet.

I tried to talk with Prestashop support via chat but Bots are not taking me to the human and they are keep wasting my time. Its very frustrating.

I want to cancel my subscription and want back my money. Its very disappointing.

image_2023-12-17_200440009.png

presta-theme.png

https://addons.prestashop.com/pdf/terms/terms-and-conditions-sellers-addons.pdf

a) After Sales Service (ASS)

The Seller undertakes to answer the questions and complaints of the Customers within one (1) working day, this, excluding periods of temporary cessation of activity duly notified to the Customers.

It is understood that the response to be given to the Customers must be personalized and provide a sufficient element of response. Automatic answers sent by the Sellers are not considered as a valid answer.

If necessary, the Seller undertakes to make all the necessary corrections to resolve the anomalies within thirty (30) working days following their notification by the Customer on the Middle-office.