php.INFO: User Deprecated: Since api-platform/core 2.7: The service "ApiPlatform\Core\Bridge\Symfony\Routing\IriConverter" is deprecated, use ApiPlatform\Symfony\Routing\IriConverter instead

I've managed to move my 1.6 prestashop website to 8.1 by installing a fresh copy of 8.1 and copying, then amending and uploading tables one by one.  I've managed to get the site working on the front and backend by clearing quite a few errors, but the products don't show under the categories (although they show on the home page under "ON SALE" and "POPULAR PRODUCTS" and can be found by using the search bar).

I also can't access products in the backend - I can see them listed in the catalog, but if I click on any one of them to edit, it gives me an HTTP500 error, and no messages to say what the error is.  My Dev Mode is on.

I'm not a programmer or developer, so most of my assistance comes from reading through this forum, but I have not yet found an answer to this question

One of the posts suggested viewing the log files. I did find one showing errors - many, in fact, similar to the one below:

php.INFO: User Deprecated: Since api-platform/core 2.7: The service "ApiPlatform\Core\Bridge\Symfony\Routing\IriConverter" is deprecated, use ApiPlatform\Symfony\Routing\IriConverter instead. {"exception":"[object] (ErrorException(code: 0): User Deprecated: Since api-platform/core 2.7: The service \"ApiPlatform\\Core\\Bridge\\Symfony\\Routing\\IriConverter\" is deprecated, use ApiPlatform\\Symfony\\Routing\\IriConverter instead. at /var/www/XXX/data/www/XXX/vendor/symfony/deprecation-contracts/function.php:25)"} []

I was wondering how to find where to find these files that need to be changed? I would be extremely grateful for some guidance.

EDIT: I was thinking that the errors all come from the table imports? I have installed fresh copies of Prestashop 8 and added products and the sites are working - so the only variable on this site is that the site information was added through tables.  There must be a structure difference or character difference?  I will sit with the tables files and see if they need to be edites beyond adding new fields and revert.

Edited by Simply123
New information (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

An update on this issue - my shop is working. The tables were imported correctly, except for the ps_stock_available, which need a 0 under id_shop instead of a 1. The challenge was PHP 8. I moved back to PHP 7.4 and everything worked. So I guess I'll wait for a few more versions of Prestashop to come out before I move to PHP8 again. It is unfortunate that my payment gateway module needs Prestashop 8.1.2 and PHP 8 in order to function, but I'll use a workaround in the meantime.

• 3 weeks later...