Invalid Supplier id:0

EcoPets

Oops... looks like an unexpected error occurred.

Invalid Supplier id: 0

[PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Domain\Supplier\Exception\SupplierException 0]

Prestashop 8.1.2 after upgrade from 1.7.8.10  This occurs on 1 site but not on another using the same Pshop version and PHP8.1 settings and same hosting, but on different shared servers.  Site 1 was working fine with Pshop 1.7.8.10 and PHP 7.4  Both installations are identical.  one is live and one is for testing.  Test site works with no problem the live site has this error

Error occurs in the BO on EVERY product.  Turning Debug mode on seems to indicate a problem with Supplierid.php but there is no such file in either installation.  This makes it impossible to edit any products on the live site.

On 11/9/2023 at 9:02 PM, EcoPets said:

Well now I am locked out of the back office.  see attached. 

I looked in the ps_supplier table and there was only 1 supplier there and it was correct.

Screenshot 2023-11-09 at 12-58-48 The option dsn with value https __###.ingest.sentry.io_### is invalid. (500 Internal Server Error).png

Note that the DSN refers to the domain "sentry.io". Maybe your company is using some services from that company.

I have no idea what "sentry.io" is.  I have no relationship with that entity that I am aware of.  But this link seems to indicate it could be some part of Prestashop?

It seems to follow much of what I was experiencing.  There is nothing on my hosting server regarding SENTRY.IO, so maybe it is something within Prestashop?

28 minutes ago, EcoPets said:

I have no idea what "sentry.io" is.  I have no relationship with that entity that I am aware of.  But this link seems to indicate it could be some part of Prestashop?

It seems to follow much of what I was experiencing.  There is nothing on my hosting server regarding SENTRY.IO, so maybe it is something within Prestashop?

You are right. It is Prestashop that is using it. Try disabling the ps_mbo module. it has "https://###.ingest.sentry.io/###" in its settings.

but doesn't that remove the Prestashop Marketplace?  Currently that module is not working at all and can't be reset.  it gives the error "Cannot Reset module ps_mbo. Property Tab->class_name is empty."

It seems that ps_mbo has always caused problems

10 hours ago, EcoPets said:

but doesn't that remove the Prestashop Marketplace?  Currently that module is not working at all and can't be reset.  it gives the error "Cannot Reset module ps_mbo. Property Tab->class_name is empty."

It seems that ps_mbo has always caused problems

Who cares about the "Prestashop marketplace"? I have never used that menu option. Whenever I need a module I go straight to Addons.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I've also add this issue when migrating from 1.7.8.10 to 8.1.2
It appears because there is one or several rows for the edited product in table product_supplier, and in this row a value of 0 is provided for the column id_supplier.
 2 possibilities :
 - Your product is not related with any supplier, so you can safely remove this line.
 - Your product is not related with the good supplier, you need to patch this line to provide the good supplier id.

Regards,