Javascript cleaning and web acceleration for google.

Maxflor

Hello, please, would you be able to find someone here who can clean up the website for me and disable the unnecessary running of javascripts and clean up problematic things on the website - so that I have better results in Google and a faster website? I am also attaching a link to the e-shop: www.maxflor.sk
In pagespeedinsight it shows me quite bad results and I don't know how to deal with it.
well thank you

ComGrafPL Mediacom87

Thank you very much for the tips - as for the performance setting, I have it practically as described by Mediacom87 in the link he sent me.
However, I'm a designer and not a programmer, so I don't know much about those javascripts and I'm afraid that I won't disable something, which I'll have a problem with later, etc.
According to pagespeedinsight, I looked at what the problem is, but it's not in my power to fix it 😕

il y a 32 minutes, Maxflor a dit :

Mediacom87

So I turned on everything for ccc and it looks like the website is going faster - is there any other way to speed up the page or clean up the website code? It didn't help much in pagespeedinsight...
well thank you

Yes, there are plenty of things to do.

Don't use Creative Elementor.

Recode third-party modules so that they make proper use of PrestaShop's cache and push their CSS and JavaScript files only when necessary.

And so on.

There's no quick fix where you just tick a box.

But don't worry, before long you should have people offering you caching modules and so on.

Mediacom87

Thank you very much for your time - I have a module from ETS Seo audit and there are some options like "Enable Super speed-the best speed optimization module" and some other options, I just don't want to spoil something.
It would probably be best if someone knowledgeable could look at it in depth. I want to start marketing at full speed, but before that I want to have a 100% tuned site.

Mediacom87

I ask you one more question when you write that you should not use elementor - what is the better builder on the market?

And one more thing occurred to me, please could you give me a tip on the easiest way to put all the images on the web into webP? Is there a module for this because, for example, even the slider does not support it, etc.

Thanks

Edited by Maxflor (see edit history)