PrestaShop Marketing with Google does not sync all the products

Jorge Miguel

Hi all,

I'm using PrestaShop Marketing with Google module version 1.61.1 and my store is 8.1.2.

I'm trying to syncronize the catalog to Google Merchant but it's not working :( In the end of the configuration it shows 337 produts to be sync, but in Google Merchant only shows 124.

I cannot find a pattern and I was expecting to syncronize all. The issues should be then on Google Merchant. My Google Merchant account it shows now issues to fix.

Is there any way to see the sync errors or report to try to figure it out? Any Idea how to solve it?

I have also deleted the feed and create a new one, uninstall the module and install it again, etc, etcm but no luck so far :( :( :( 

Thank you for any support!

Jorge

6 minutes ago, Jorge Miguel said:

I'm trying to syncronize the catalog to Google Merchant but it's not working :( In the end of the configuration it shows 337 produts to be sync, but in Google Merchant only shows 124.

Have you put that question before the Google Support forum?
If Google does not accept 50+ % of your products there should be a error file somewhere and I bet its at Googles

10 minutes ago, Nickz said:

Have you put that question before the Google Support forum?
If Google does not accept 50+ % of your products there should be a error file somewhere and I bet its at Googles

Thank you for quick reply.

I will do it, thank you for the tip, but I thought I could understand if the problem is on prestashop side or not.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/19/2023 at 5:06 PM, Jorge Miguel said:

I will do it, thank you for the tip, but I thought I could understand if the problem is on prestashop side or not.

What did they say, did you see errors piled up in those error logs?

On 10/19/2023 at 11:06 PM, Jorge Miguel said:

Thank you for quick reply.

What is the total number of synchronized products in Feed (in GMC) ?

In Google Merchant Center under Products -> Diagnostics what do you see? Products have an approval problem?