Error when upgrade from 1.7.6.7 to 17.8.10 probably due to translation.

Good Morning, i have an update problem :

My config :

Prestashop 1.7.6.7

PHP 7.2

Cyberpanel. last version, no cache modules.

When i try to upgrade i have this error :

[INTERNAL] /home/tradicook.com/public_html/src/PrestaShopBundle/Translation/TranslatorLanguageLoader.php line 59 - TypeError: Argument 1 passed to PrestaShopBundle\Translation\TranslatorLanguageLoader::__construct() must be an instance of PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Adapter\Module\Repository\ModuleRepository, boolean given, called in /home/tradicook.com/public_html/classes/Context.php on line 431 #0 /home/tradicook.com/public_html/classes/Context.php(431): PrestaShopBundle\Translation\TranslatorLanguageLoader->__construct(true) #1 /home/tradicook.com/public_html/classes/Context.php(384): ContextCore->getTranslatorFromLocale('fr-FR') #2 /home/tradicook.com/public_html/classes/Translate.php(282): ContextCore->getTranslator() #3 /home/tradicook.com/public_html/modules/autoupgrade/classes/UpgradeTools/Translator.php(60): TranslateCore::getModuleTranslation('autoupgrade', 'Initializing re...', 'AdminSelfUpgrad...', NULL) #4 /home/tradicook.com/public_html/modules/autoupgrade/classes/UpgradeTools/CoreUpgrader/CoreUpgrader.php(87): PrestaShop\Module\AutoUpgrade\UpgradeTools\Translator->trans('Initializing re...', Array, 'Modules.Autoupg...') #5 /home/tradicook.com/public_html/modules/autoupgrade/classes/TaskRunner/Upgrade/UpgradeDb.php(43): PrestaShop\Module\AutoUpgrade\UpgradeTools\CoreUpgrader\CoreUpgrader->doUpgrade() #6 /home/tradicook.com/public_html/AdminW737477/autoupgrade/ajax-upgradetab.php(53): PrestaShop\Module\AutoUpgrade\TaskRunner\Upgrade\UpgradeDb->run() #7 {main}

Probably because i had the bad idea to remove the language suffix in the url few year ago. (/fr)... i do not remind me how and Impossible to fix that by myself, if anybody could help me to find a way to resolve that issue it would be great.

Thank you.

Edited by whiskywil (see edit history)

Hi,

You can compare the count of tables and any column missing as compared to the default installation of a database of the same version.

If any table or column is called in the code, if it is missing then an error will come.

As you said in a previous message about the English table or language suffix change, it might not be done correctly.