Place "products" on map (real estate)

Hello,

I have not been able to find a module that allows me to place "products" (properties) on a map. I would like to define "latitude,longitud" as attributes and place pins (if possible choosing icons and/or colors) that indicates "product" location.
This is a Wordpress theme that does something similar to what I want :

https://reno.wpresidence.net/prop-list-half-map/

I guess there must be something already... If not, could you send me a proposal?
I attach a screen capture of an App that does the same... It would be great to have a PWA for iOS and Android (not on store).
Mine is a solo business, I don't want anyone to download App and I won't allow anyone to sign up as customer.

IMG_4012.PNG

4 minutes ago, Daresh said:

I've done something like this for a PrestaShop powered site with hiking ideas. Each "product" has a "coordinates" feature, and after it is filled in, it can be presented on a map like this: https://trasynawczasy.pl/mapa

Hello Daresh... Looks great.

The case is that I would like to use the theme I already have... What I need is a "module" (?) to place products within a given category on a map... I would like to have 1 category available to anyone and other categories available to LOGGED IN customers... Customers cannot LOG UP, I have to do it for them... Instead of choosing view from LIST/GRID, I want to choose products from MAP/LIST/GRID or just have the MAP on the left and the list on the right as in the link I have above (Wordpress)...

I thought there would be a module to ADD map view for products having LAT/LONG as attributes... A module to add "map view" to product page would be a best seller.

What do you suggest?

34 minutes ago, ComGrafPL said:

Hello... Looks great.

Instead of choosing view from LIST/GRID, I want to choose view from MAP/LIST/GRID or just have the MAP on the left and the list on the right as in the link I have above (Wordpress)...

I thought there would be a module to ADD map view for products having LAT/LONG as attributes... A module to add "map view" to product page would be a best seller.

THANKS A LOT for your suggestion !!!

12 minutes ago, Daresh said:

PrestaShop is mostly used for selling physical products, WordPress and it's plugins seems to be a better fit for this case. The example you showed us is very complex.

Someone else just sent me the Wordpress link and advise to migrate... I just don't want to start with the whole thing again... I think that adding MAP as an option for product display shouldn't be so complicated... Thanks a lot... ;-D