ERR: This site can’t be reached. The connection was reset.

BSS98

I'm currently facing an issue that has been bothering me for the past few days. Here's the situation: I've set up a '/dev/' folder to make changes to my PrestaShop website. I've recently updated PS to version 1.7.8.10 (the main website is still on 1.7.7.4) and commenced working on website edits. However, I've encountered a problem where certain media elements fail to load correctly. Additionally, whenever I attempt to access the back office (and subsequently the main website), Chrome displays the following error message on my IP only:

"This site can’t be reached

The connection was reset.

Try:

Checking the connection

Checking the proxy and the firewall

ERR_CONNECTION_RESET"

Furthermore, I'm using Elementor for website editing, and I'm experiencing issues there as well. Occasionally, I can't access the photo library, and sometimes I encounter a 503 error when trying to access the visual editor. Strangely, these problems seem to come and go intermittently. When I do encounter these errors, I typically wait around 10 minutes, and then everything starts working again, only to fail once more after about 2 minutes, followed by the same error message.

I'm quite perplexed and struggling to pinpoint the source of this error. If anyone has any insights or suggestions that could help me resolve this issue, I would greatly appreciate it!

Many thanks in advance!

Screenshot 2023-09-23 at 11.20.29.png

Screenshot 2023-09-23 at 12.15.13.png

2 hours ago, BSS98 said:

I'm currently facing an issue that has been bothering me for the past few days. Here's the situation: I've set up a '/dev/' folder to make changes to my PrestaShop website. I've recently updated PS to version 1.7.8.10 (the main website is still on 1.7.7.4) and commenced working on website edits. However, I've encountered a problem where certain media elements fail to load correctly. Additionally, whenever I attempt to access the back office (and subsequently the main website), Chrome displays the following error message on my IP only:

"This site can’t be reached

The connection was reset.

Try:

Checking the connection

Checking the proxy and the firewall

ERR_CONNECTION_RESET"

Furthermore, I'm using Elementor for website editing, and I'm experiencing issues there as well. Occasionally, I can't access the photo library, and sometimes I encounter a 503 error when trying to access the visual editor. Strangely, these problems seem to come and go intermittently. When I do encounter these errors, I typically wait around 10 minutes, and then everything starts working again, only to fail once more after about 2 minutes, followed by the same error message.

I'm quite perplexed and struggling to pinpoint the source of this error. If anyone has any insights or suggestions that could help me resolve this issue, I would greatly appreciate it!

Many thanks in advance!

Screenshot 2023-09-23 at 11.20.29.png

Screenshot 2023-09-23 at 12.15.13.png

If you're using cloud, check this: https://community.cloudflare.com/t/cloudflare-settings-for-prestashop/82284/4

2 hours ago, Nickz said:

How are your values set,Timeout memory dedicated to PHP? Stuff like that

Well, I actually cannot find the PHP.ini file... It is neither in the live site files or on the /dev/ files. I have a init.php file with very little content