Bug in specific prices for product variants - Prestashop 8.1.1

Fabry

Hello folks!

I'm exploring and testing this new version on my vps ( right now i don't use it yet for production websites, usually i wait 1-2 years for new stable versions ).

I've installed a fresh version PS 8.1.1 without any issue on my vps with Debian 8.11 and i'm using php 7.3.20 ( i cannot to use other versions...but this isn't the problem)..database server is MariaDB 10.0.38; i've many prestashop versions in my vps and never a problem like this and i'm almost sure it isn't caused by the server because it happens also in other servers environments, here the problem:

Enter in a product configuration ( you need a product with variants) and click on Pricing tab where you will find the relative area to create specific prices....click on "Add a specific price"...a popup window will open....now try to select a Combination....you can't because it causes a Js error in console and  combinations dropdwon list is empty.

It seems that this didn't happened in previous version; i noticed that some js files were added and these are causing the problem

I'm trying to fix it but no success until now...argh.

Any idea what is the problem here?

Thank you in advance

Fabrizio

Bug-Presta-811.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi!

I got this problem to. I noticed that this error only occurs when we use the New Product Page. If we disable the new product page in "Advanced Parameters -> New & Experimental Features", and use the old one, the Specific Prices works normally.

I want to fix this, because the New Product page is much better to manage the combinations.

This problem should be reported to the GitHub page.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...