PS 1.7.7.5 Wirepayment not working

Carpe_diem

Hi guys,

I have a problem on my PS 1.7.7.5 with Wirepayment module. Everytime I make a purchase I get an 500 error on confirmation page 
the urls is myshop.com/module/ps_wirepayment/validation. I can see the order in the admin but the customer doesn't get any details to pay for the order. I am using version 2.1.3 of the PS_Wirepayment.

Now I checked the order confirmation mail and it is blank. I have replaced the file in mails folder and still it does not show. 

Has anyone had this problem and how did you solve it. 

Edited by Carpe_diem (see edit history)

Hi, 

500 Internal Server error? Hmm few tips: 

- make customer and admin email different (even when testing)

- check permission once again. If you are on linux, see audit log

- reconfigure email setting (although they are the same value! -- dont make sense for me either)

- reset the module (or all payment module you have) and clear cache. Make backup!! code and data

Sorry I have not faced it myself for your specific case on the versions you mentioned. Above might or might not help. Maybe someone below will post a better one

15 hours ago, s4lvozesta said:

Hi, 

500 Internal Server error? Hmm few tips: 

- make customer and admin email different (even when testing)

- check permission once again. If you are on linux, see audit log

- reconfigure email setting (although they are the same value! -- dont make sense for me either)

- reset the module (or all payment module you have) and clear cache. Make backup!! code and data

Sorry I have not faced it myself for your specific case on the versions you mentioned. Above might or might not help. Maybe someone below will post a better one

Tried all the things, I even deleted the module and re-installed it and still the problem exists