Prestashop 8.0.2 bug on address

LG Federico

Hello everyone, I'm having a problem with the addresses on the shop I'm building (Prestashop 8.0.2 version). I already asked my theme developer and he told me that the bug is from Prestashop as he also found it on a clean version.

That is the question:

I have all countries active in the shop, but let's take Italy and France in particular (this applies to any country).
Italy has set provinces, while France has not.
In fact, if I create a French address in the front office, I don't see the provinces field. But if, after creating it, I enter the address, I see the selectable provinces field (and this is already an error), and furthermore, if I click on it, the provinces are the Italian ones. It is as if the first entry into the address after creating it does not check the country in which it is located and it takes the default country.

If you then try to change country, for example you move to Spain and then back to France, the fields are correct again and the province disappears.

This happens only in address section, not in checkout address.

17 minutes ago, LG Federico said:

have all countries active in the shop, but let's take Italy and France in particular (this applies to any country).
Italy has set provinces, while France has not.

Have you installed all of those language packs?

Notwithstanding, the 2 Country approach is hardly working.
People buy where the shipping is best for them. Crossborder is not really welcome. Its also harder to rank in both languages.